Seminar and a networking reception
- Wednesday 11th October, from 18:30 – 19:30
- Followed by networking reception
Organized at Helsinki EU Office, Rue Guimard 7, 1040 Brussels
Helsinki EU Office and the Regional Council of Päijät-Häme have the pleasure to invite you to the seminar “Circular Economy – Pathways for a Secure and Sustainable EU” including a networking reception on Wednesday the 11th of October at 6.30 PM. The event is held as a part of the Green Connect project, which will be discussed in detail during the European Week of Regions and Cities, you´ll find more information of the Green Connect project here(siirryt toiseen palveluun).
During this event we would like to explore how we can use Circular Economy as a pathway for a more secure and sustainable European Union. We also wish to engage with you to find out how we can use solutions from Circular Economy to increase European resilience towards internal and external shocks, as well as a driver for the European Green Deal. We are thrilled that our confirmed distinguished guests represent different actors from the field, including companies, academia, practitioners as well as European policy makers.
The discussion will be continued during a networking reception.
Please confirm your attendance here!(siirryt toiseen palveluun)
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Welcome remarks by Janne Leino, Director, Helsinki EU Office and Pekka Komu, Chair of the Regional Board of Päijät-Häme
Keynote: Sirpa Pietikäinen, Member of the European Parliament (EPP, FI)
· Moderator: Karin Jancyková, Programme Manager Climate and Energy, Konrad Adenauer Foundation
· Dr. Sami Luste, Chief specialist, Circular economy RDI, LAB University of Applied Sciences
· Heli Anttila, Vice President Product Development Fazer Confectionary, Group stakeholder relationships @ Fazer(siirryt toiseen palveluun)
· Sarianne Tikkanen, Policy Officer on Circular Economy, DG ENV, European Commission